I cannot control my Philips Kitchen Device with my NutriU App
Published on 24 October 2022
If you cannot control your Philips Kitchen Device with your NutriU App, find here the possible causes and solutions:
- First make sure that your home network is working correctly and you have an Internet connection available.
- Check if your home network is running on 2,4 GHz as your Philips device is equipped with a WiFi-module 802.11 b/g/n with 2,4 GHz.
- If the home WiFi router is configured to have a single 5GHz network setup, it shall be switched to dual band network mode and the phone shall then be connected to 2,4 GHz Network.
Check your Philips Kitchen Device
- If you experience connectivity issues, please unplug your Kitchen device
- Wait 30 seconds until you plug it in again and switch it on.
- Make sure your Kitchen device connects to your home network, which is indicated by steady Wi-Fi LED on.
- Make sure that your kitchen device is pairing with NutriU on your phone. You can check the pairing status in the NutriU app.
- Your Kitchen device should not be too far away from the router (best case within 1 meter distance).
- Check, if other appliances are not too close as they are blocking the signal
Check your Smart Device including NutriU App
If all of the above mentioned instructions do not help, please contact your local Customer Care for further analysis.
- Make sure that your Smartphone is connected to the Internet.
- If you are using VPN connection, please disable it as this could cause troubles.
- Close and open the NutriU App.
- Empty the cache of the NutriU App in settings.
- If connection is still not working please uninstall and reinstall NutriU App and start the connecting and pairing process again.
- Reception/Connectivity (2)
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.